High quality - cost effective services
The Mercy Medical Center Merced Laboratory Services provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient laboratory services. The Laboratory Services ensure accurate and timely results for patients requiring surgery, diagnostic procedures or patients who are acutely ill. The latest in laboratory technology allows our licensed scientists to provide the highest quality services to physicians and patients. Operated under the direction of R. Steve Phillips, M.D., this full service laboratory is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) and is licensed by the California State Department of Health Laboratory Field Services. The Laboratory is located at 315 Mercy Ave on the 3rd floor of the Mercy Medical Pavilion. The Laboratory Services include:
- Outpatient laboratory services within the main hospital are open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Laboratory accessibility 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Technically advanced computerized and automated state of the art instruments
- A wide array of on-site diagnostic testing
- On site microbiology department
- Results of reports faxed, printed or called daily
- Pathologist consultation and interpretation of laboratory tests
- Outpatient laboratory collection site at the pavilion located on the first floor.
Convenient parking is available at this location.
For more information on Mercy Medical Center Laboratory, please call (209) 564-3140